Making Your-Call work
A Three Way Commitment
To maximise the effectiveness of the Your-Call’s service requires a three way commitment:
- To operate an independent, confidential and secure service.
- Under no circumstances will Your-Call reveal the identity of the person who has provided information other than by consent of that person or court order.
- Information is analysed promptly and received by the board, director(s) or executive management.
- Adoption of ethical behaviour
- Responsible reporting in good faith
- Board, Directors, Executive Management must listen, respect, protect and take appropriate action.
- Actively promote Your-Call in your organisation by advocating:-
“The board, directors and executive management support your right to choose to use Your-Call.”