Who we are
Our senior management team has over 80 years of combined experience and is unique to the industry
- Chartered accountant and investigator with over 30 years of experience
- Twelve year career with a big 4 accounting firm in audit, fraud and due diligence investigations in Australia, Europe and the USA
- Joined the insurance investigation industry in 1996 and has an outstanding business track record in the investigation industry
- Significant experience in corporate governance, due diligence and corporate investigations
- Utilising his extensive professional experience, he has developed an outstanding business track record in implementing quality management practices and innovative systems within the investigation industry
- Holds a Bachelor of Economics from Monash University
- Qualified Chartered Accountant
- Holds a practicing certificate as a barrister and solicitor
- A leader in the investigation industry since 1995
- Joint Managing Director of leading investigation firm, LS Partners
- Outstanding track record in the investigation of disciplinary matters, fraud, inappropriate workplace behaviour, and complex insurance claims including professional negligence
- Participated as a panel expert in government, commercial, and insurance industry advisory bodies
- Relied on to conduct enquiries in difficult and sensitive matters for government bodies at all levels
- Holds a Bachelor of Laws and Commerce from the University of Tasmania
- Holds a Certificate IV in Government Investigation
- Over twenty-one years policing experience in the Victoria Police Force, with extensive experience in all facets of investigation specialising in large and complex fraud matters
- Awarded a National Medal, National Police Medal and Victoria Police 15 & 20 year medals for ethical conduct
- Over last fifteen plus years since leaving Victoria Police, he has undertaken numerous significant corporate investigations
in Australia and internationally, provided pro-active anti-fraud strategies to organisations, and conducted training & ethical programs for diverse organisations
- Founder of Your-Call Whistleblowing Services in 2004
- Holds a Private Agents Inquiry Licence
- Holds a Certificate IV in Investigation Services and a Certificate IV in Fraud Control
- Holds a post Graduate Certificate in Fraud Investigation from La Trobe University
I’m looking for a best practice guide!
Download the Whistleblowing Program Checklist
Thank you for your downloading our best practice checklist. If the download doesn't start automatically, click here.
How to comply with Australia’s Whistleblower Legislation
Download Your Call’s Leader Guide to understand its impacts.
Thank you for your downloading our Leader Guide If the download doesn't start automatically, click here.