Head of Advisory & Training
The company we keep:
Your Call is one of Australia’s leading independent corporate whistleblowing services relied on by public, private, government and not-for-profit organisations. Over its 14 years of operation, Your Call has established a reputation for delivering best-in-class reporting and related services that help its clients cultivate speak-up cultures.
Your Call takes its community, social and environmental impact seriously and is proud to be leading by example as a Certified B Corporation.
Your Call is experiencing exciting growth within its ASIC compliant training/consulting service and is looking for an experienced professional to help lead expansion efforts – both within whistleblowing services and adjacent areas like business ethics.
We are agile and lean in structure; based in Melbourne serving clients in Australia, New Zealand and internationally.
Your Call is a related entity of well-known workplace behaviour and personal injury investigation firm, Clarity Workplace Solutions.
At Your Call, we’re looking for people who share our values. Who care passionately about acting ethically, promoting sustainable solutions, and driving social change.
Due to the sensitive nature and importance of our service, high quality services, confidentiality and optimising for best practice is a must. We are seeking a highly motivated, intelligent, university educated candidate with existing consulting/training experience. The degree you hold is not as important as how well you perform, as we are seeking a high calibre individual to deliver services to our C-Suite/Director/Board level clients.
Personal skills and interactions are important, as the role is predominantly client facing. Good documentation, communication and presentation skills are a must.
If you’re looking to work with progressive, inclusive and ethical people whose products and services make a material difference to hundreds of workplaces, then this role may be for you.
Head of Advisory & Training is responsible for day-to-day operations and growth of Your Call’s advisory and training services with a focus on delivering a high quality, efficient and timely consulting projects to senior executives.
The role is dynamic in nature, and will vary between clients. You will report directly to the CEO and focus on executive advisory & training services. We seek to add value to our clients every day in everything we do. You will be exposed to ‘C’ level management on an ongoing basis. Business building and marketing activities, beyond simply advisory/training will be required.
High level summary:
- member of high performing team of professionals
- working across a diverse range of complex whistleblowing programs, matters and projects
- preparing, delivering and overseeing ASIC compliant whistleblowing consulting projects including policy development, executive training sessions and eLearning.
- managing and maintaining a large caseload of consulting projects
- liaising and engaging with senior client personnel to determine and scope their requirements
- advising on complex whistleblowing matters
- engaging in business development opportunities
- providing formal mentoring and supervision of team members as required
- Hopefully you will bring a broad skillset to the role touching on governance, risk, ethics or investigations to further grow our offering.
We’re looking for someone who:
- ideally qualified as a lawyer, PhD or MBA with whistleblowing program/legislation, employment law experience or other relevant experience
- operated at a high-level on
- at least 5 years proven experience in senior roles or professional services
- commercially and marketing driven
- results orientated
- self-driven, flexible & prepared to work in a fast paced environment
More than a job
We don’t want your move to Your Call to simply be another step on the ladder. We want the move to be additive to your whole life.
Work should be meaningful and enjoyable, but it shouldn’t be everything. We support our team members by understanding everyone has unique requirements. We are committed to the mental health and wellbeing of our people. To facilitate this we provide free of charge access to third parties for a range of confidential mental, health, family, career and financial services.
We also provide:
- An annual continued learning budget, with 2 hours a week reserved for something new
- Support industry certifications, professional development and CDP point training
- Gender neutral paid parental leave
- Active team social group
More about Your Call – Leading by Example
Actions speak louder than words which is why we:
- Became the first Whistleblowing service firm globally to become a Certified B Corporation. In 2019 we were awarded as a B-Corp World Honouree in the categories of ‘Best for Overall’ and ‘Best for Customers’.
- Pursue other important social initiatives such as our involvement as an official charity partner of the Alannah and Madeline Foundation. Using a portion of each client contract, Your Call funds programs for children to learn what proper ethical and positive behaviour is and how to act in groups. The programs aim to prepare tomorrow’s leaders to have the courage to speak up and be ethical champions.
Your Call is seeing high growth in a rapidly changing regulatory environment. More and more businesses are realising the risks they face and the importance to comply with new regulations. As such, they are turning to Your Call to offer them the tools and training they need.
To fulfil our goals and remain a global leader, we need a diverse and passionate team. We value and respect people’s differences and realise that diversity makes us stronger and better able to serve our customers.
This is a rare opportunity to join our enthusiastic, high performing & values based team in a leadership position. You will be a key leader of this fast growing business with a wonderful opportunity to influence the future of the company and grow with it accordingly.
Apply for an interview now with a cover letter and resume.
Contact Director Nathan Luker at [email protected] if you have any queries OR for a formal position description prior to submitting your application.