Head of Operations
Join us as we help organisations to cultivate a speak-up Culture & give a voice to all.
Your Call is a world leader in the Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) industry and was Australia’s first online whistle blowing solution for enterprise customers.
As the Head of Operations, you will play the primary leadership role in the end-to-end operations of the Your Call business, be a key decision maker in all elements of the client experience and work alongside the CEO to form and execute business strategy. You will balance robust service delivery with the requirement to facilitate innovation to meet business objectives.
Leveraging your team management experience, you’ll be able to lead our team of high-performing professionals to be efficient, productive, and effective. Our ideal candidate has extensive experience within the industry, preferably having worked your way up through the ranks to your role as an executive. We believe this trajectory helps develop a unique mix of business and management expertise, plus proficiency with the practices, policies, and procedures of the whistleblowing service industry. We have our eye out for a Head of Operations with strong leadership skills and the ability to approach business from a creative point of view.
You will report directly to the CEO, working closely with Your Call’s team and others within Clarity Group to identify and pursue areas of value. We seek to add value to our clients every day in everything we do. You will be exposed to ‘C’ level management on an ongoing basis. Mentoring other team members in service methodologies and best practices will also be required.
- Display Clarity Group’s values.
- Display Clarity Group’s key competencies: confidentiality, accuracy, speed, collaboration and high performance.
- Adhere to Clarity Group’s policies, procedures and guidelines as required.
- Comply with Occupational Health and Safety policies.
- Display a willingness to work towards continuous improvement and an achievement focus
- Collaborate with the CEO in driving organisational vision, global operational strategy, and hiring needs
- Translate strategy into actionable goals for performance and growth helping to implement organisation-wide goal setting, performance management, and annual operating planning
- Oversee company operations and employee productivity, building a highly inclusive culture ensuring team members thrive and organisational outcomes are met
- Ensure effective recruiting, onboarding, professional development, performance management, and retention
- Adhere to company, federal, state, and local business requirements, enforcing compliance and taking action when necessary
- Drafting and managing operational budget
- Reaching personal and business Objectives and Key Results (OKRs) including global & service expansion
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Analyse internal operations and identify areas of process enhancement
- Develop actionable business strategies and plans that ensure alignment with short-term and long-term objectives developed in tandem with the CEO
- Directly oversee operations, HR, and accounting, and partner with the CEO on sales management to budget for sufficient capital to achieve growth targets over the near term
- Aggressively manage capital investment and expenses to ensure the company achieves targets relative to growth and profitability
- Monitor performance with tracking and establish corrective measures as needed, and prepare detailed reports, both current and forecasting
- Maintain and build trusted relationships with key customers, clients, partners, and stakeholders
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, or related field
- 10+ years experience in executive leadership positions within the whistleblowing (or related) field
- Leadership skills, with steadfast resolve and personal integrity
- Understanding of advanced business planning and regulatory issues
- A solid grasp of data analysis and performance metrics
- Be able to diagnose problems quickly and have foresight into potential issues
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Experience in leading whistleblowing services at an international level
- Proven strong marketing skills and and strategic abilities
- Proven track record in buiding and managing a growing team of diverse and highly motivated team
- Experience in quality assurance certification
- Experienced presenter and impactful public speaker
- Master’s degree in business or related field
- PhD in business, ethics or related field
- C-suite or Partner level experience
- International business experience
At our core, our mission is to wage a war on workplace wrongdoing.
Increasingly businesses are showing the way for social and environmental change. Your Call aims to facilitate the creation of a robust Speak-up Culture, giving voice to all stakeholders and ensuring the implementation of world changing governance tools and practices.
Leading by Example
Actions speak louder than words which is why we:
- Became the first Whistleblowing service firm globally to become a Certified B Corporation. In 2019 we were awarded as a B-Corp World Honouree in the categories of ‘Best for Overall’ and ‘Best for Customers’.
- Pursue other important social initiatives such as our involvement as an official charity partner of the Alannah and Madeline Foundation. Using a portion of each client contract, Your Call funds programs for children to learn what proper ethical and positive behaviour is and how to act in groups. The programs aim to prepare tomorrow’s leaders to have the courage to speak up and be ethical champions.
Your Call is seeing high growth in a rapidly changing regulatory environment. More and more businesses are realising the risks they face and the importance to comply with new regulations. As such, they are turning to Your Call to offer them the tools and training they need.
To fulfil our goals and remain a global leader, we need a diverse and passionate team. We value and respect people’s differences and realise that diversity makes us stronger and better able to serve our customers.