Your Call is looking for a Product Designer to join a new team and help build not only new products, but also to help create a diverse, inclusive and high performing product team.
Your Call is a world leader in the Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) industry and was Australia’s first online whistle blowing solution for enterprise customers.
At Your Call, we’re looking for people who share our values. Who care passionately about acting ethically, promoting sustainable solutions, and driving social change.
Due to the sensitive nature of our customer data, security, stability, compliance and optimising for best practice is a must. Often our customers are using our products and services while in a stressed state, thus it is imperative we understand their short and long terms needs and offer solutions that deliver value, surety, provide insights, and then gets out of their way.
If you’re looking to work with progressive, inclusive and ethical people whose products make a material difference to hundreds of workplaces, then this role may be for you.
We’re looking for someone with experience working as a product/UI designer, ideally having experience working on SaaS products, who possess an inquisitive mind, rounded experience and broad interests.
This role reports to the Head of Product.
At Your Call, as a Product Designer you will:
- Play a large role in creating a brand-new product
- Help to set internal standards for all areas of design.
- Play a key role in defining the product experience
- Be responsible for the product’s UI
- Create and own all design assets, ensuring the definition of and adherence to best practices
- Understand and implement key design principals
- Work closely with research and development in a cross functional team
- Participate in user research
- Create wireframes and prototypes for user testing
- Collaborate with the Head of Product to develop onboarding practices for new team members
- Contribute to creating a diverse culture that encourages feelings of belonging.
- Play a meaningful part in achieving Your Call’s purpose.
- Be encouraged to present your work at research and design events as well as write about and share articles detailing interesting challenges and solutions our team(s) encounter.
We’re looking for someone who has:
- Built user interfaces for software products.
- Has an interest in Design Systems and understands what makes them successful.
- Experience in creating low, medium and high fidelity prototypes
- A skillset based on the modern stack of design tools
- A strong belief in adhering to user centered design practices
- Can demonstrate a nuanced understanding of topics such as A11y and responsive design.
- Worked within agile development teams, both feeding into and responding to development.
- Interpreted business goals and problems and in turn offered evidence-based design solutions.
It would be also great if you have:
- A solid understanding of how developers work and what constraints they face.
- Worked with enterprise customers.
- Been involved with the creation or evolution of design systems.
- Participated in user research
More than a job
We don’t want your move to Your Call to simply be another step on the ladder. We want the move to be additive to your whole life.
Work should be meaningful and enjoyable, but it shouldn’t be everything. We support our team members by understanding everyone has unique requirements. We are committed to the mental health and wellbeing of our people. To facilitate this we provide free of charge access to third parties for a range of confidential mental, health, family, career and financial services.
We also provide:
- An annual continued learning budget, with 2 hours a week reserved for something new
- Cover the costs of relevant certifications
- Employee Assistance Program
- Gender neutral paid parental leave
At our core, our mission is to wage a war on workplace wrongdoing.
Increasingly businesses are showing the way for social and environmental change. Your Call aims to facilitate the creation of a robust Speak-up Culture, giving voice to all stakeholders and ensuring the implementation of world changing governance tools and practices.
Leading by Example
Actions speak louder than words which is why we:
- Became the first Whistleblowing service firm globally to become a Certified B Corporation. In 2019 we were awarded as a B-Corp World Honouree in the categories of ‘Best for Overall’ and ‘Best for Customers’.
- Pursue other important social initiatives such as our involvement as an official charity partner of the Alannah and Madeline Foundation. Using a portion of each client contract, Your Call funds programs for children to learn what proper ethical and positive behaviour is and how to act in groups. The programs aim to prepare tomorrow’s leaders to have the courage to speak up and be ethical champions.
Your Call is seeing high growth in a rapidly changing regulatory environment. More and more businesses are realising the risks they face and the importance to comply with new regulations. As such, they are turning to Your Call to offer them the tools and training they need.
To fulfil our goals and remain a global leader, we need a diverse and passionate team. We value and respect people’s differences and realise that diversity makes us stronger and better able to serve our customers.