Senior Full Stack Developer
Your Call is looking for a Senior Full Stack Developer to join a new team and help build not only new products, but also to help create a diverse, inclusive and high performing product team.
Your Call is a world leader in the Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) industry and was Australia’s first online whistle blowing solution for enterprise customers.
At Your Call, we’re looking for people who share our values. Who care passionately about acting ethically, promoting sustainable solutions, and driving social change.
Due to the sensitive nature of our customer data, security, stability, compliance and optimising for best practice is a must. Often our customers are using our products and services while in a stressed state, thus it is imperative we understand their short and long terms needs and offer solutions that deliver value, surety, provide insights, and then gets out of their way.
If you’re looking to work with progressive, inclusive and ethical people whose products make a material difference to hundreds of workplaces, then this role may be for you.
We’re looking for someone with experience working as a full stack developer, ideally having worked on SaaS products, with a good portion of your focus on the front-end. This could be your chance to make an impact!
This role reports to the Principal Engineer and works alongside the Head of Product.
At Your Call, as a Senior Full Stack Developer you will:
- Play a large role in creating a brand-new product, using cutting edge technology.
- Set internal standards for front-end development.
- Collaborate with senior leaders.
- Play a major part in defining all aspects of the technology stack.
- Mentor team members.
- Contribute to creating a diverse culture that encourages feelings of belonging.
- Play a meaningful part in achieving Your Call’s mission of eliminating work-place wrong doing.
- Be encouraged to present your work at tech events.
We’re looking for someone who has:
- The desire to own, proactively advocating, researching and evolving our technology stack to be something you can be proud of.
- Substantial ReactJS experience.
- Moderate professional experience working with NodeJS.
- Moderate experience configuring and using AWS services
- A strong belief in writing testable code and producing tests.
- Some experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Development.
- Interpreted business goals and problems and in turn offered product-based solutions.
- Mentored junior team members.
- Worked within a SCRUM and/or Kanban team.
It’s not required but would be great if you have:
- Experience in the Serverless domain.
- Used GraphQL.
- Worked with other languages like Python.
- Understand A11y and have previously incorporated it into your code.
- Worked on infrastructure as code.
- An AWS certification(s), or experience with AWS.
- Mobile development experience, either using native development environments or React native.
- Been exposed to User Experience design and research.
More than a job
We don’t want your move to Your Call to simply be another step on the ladder. We want the move to be additive to your whole life.
Work should be meaningful and enjoyable, but it shouldn’t be everything. We support our team members by understanding everyone has unique requirements. We are committed to the mental health and wellbeing of our people. To facilitate this we provide free of charge access to third parties for a range of confidential mental, health, family, career and financial services.
We also provide:
- An annual continued learning budget, with 2 hours a week reserved for something new
- Cover the costs of relevant certifications
- Employee Assistance Program
- Gender neutral paid parental leave
At our core, our mission is to wage a war on workplace wrongdoing.
Increasingly businesses are showing the way for social and environmental change. Your Call aims to facilitate the creation of a robust Speak-up Culture, giving voice to all stakeholders and ensuring the implementation of world changing governance tools and practices.
Leading by Example
Actions speak louder than words which is why we:
- Became the first Whistleblowing service firm globally to become a Certified B Corporation. In 2019 we were awarded as a B-Corp World Honouree in the categories of ‘Best for Overall’ and ‘Best for Customers’.
- Pursue other important social initiatives such as our involvement as an official charity partner of the Alannah and Madeline Foundation. Using a portion of each client contract, Your Call funds programs for children to learn what proper ethical and positive behaviour is and how to act in groups. The programs aim to prepare tomorrow’s leaders to have the courage to speak up and be ethical champions.
Your Call is seeing high growth in a rapidly changing regulatory environment. More and more businesses are realising the risks they face and the importance to comply with new regulations. As such, they are turning to Your Call to offer them the tools and training they need.
To fulfil our goals and remain a global leader, we need a diverse and passionate team. We value and respect people’s differences and realise that diversity makes us stronger and better able to serve our customers.